ScanBox by Gecko
About the ScanBox:
- These ScanBox food transport carts are elegant, versatile and lightweight yet they are designed for “heavy duty” all the while being easy to operate and transport.
- They use aluminium in our boxes that are totally recyclable and corrosion-resistant. It also has an impermeable surface making it hygienic.
- The 30mm insulation holds the temperature over extended periods and the solid, stainless steel chassis has robust and easy-rolling 160 mm castors as standard.
- The push/pull handles on the back of the cart ensure the operator an ergonomically correct working position during handling.
- A digital display for temperature setting is used for all our boxes. It also indicates when the selected temperature is reached.
- The carts maintain constant temperatures – both hot and cold. Perfect for if your area does not have holding kitchen units.
Features of the ScanBox:
- Combined heating/cooling/ambient to suit your needs
- Manufactured-to-fit your specific location
- Plug and play - only one single phase socket needed
- Detachable racks
- 160mm castors allow for easy transportation
- Easily operated LED-display offers full control and easy temperature setting, indicating when the selected temperature has been reached
- Plastic is reinforced by fibreglass and aluminium
- Bumpers on top and bottom to prevent collision and damage of box
- Ergonomic push/pull handles on the back ensure easy and safe transports
- Can be wrapped with different colours and logos for a more aesthetic look.
For more information on these ScanBox carts or how to order your own personalised box please email email@example.com or call the office (01) 8019090.
Alternatively, you can click on our interactive PDF below find out more benefits of investing in ScanBox.