As you are aware the situation with COVID-19 continues to increase, the health and well being of our teams, clients and suppliers is of the utmost importance to us.
Gecko would like to assure all of our customers that we have implemented additional health and safety measures across our workforce to mitigate risk of spreading COVID-19. We will remain operational and continue to provide full service to all our clients where possible.
As a supplier we would ask you to do the following:1. Ensure all your teams are aware of the HSE guidelines https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
2. Encourage the use technology as much as possible for meetings and to avoid any gatherings of people for prolonged periods.
3. Ensure that members of your team who plan to attend a meeting, an installation or a service call:
- Have not visited an affected region as listed
- Are not displaying any of the symptoms described on the HSE fact sheet
- Have not had contact with any confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19
5. If you request to collect an order, please phone us prior to collection.
If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Gecko Team.