80L Gas Bratt Pan with Bottom Duplex NBR98GI
Price on request
- Gas tilting bratt pan constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Cooking tank with manual tilt mechanism, constructed in stainless steel, 80-litre capacity, rectangular in shape with radiused corners for ease of cleaning, bottom in 10 mm thick Duplex.
- Double skinned lid with drip zone at rear for conveying condensate liquid into the pan, fitted with sturdy AISI 304 stainless steel hinges with spring balancing.
- Automatic water loading operated by pushbutton.
- Fixed water tap located on top.
- Satin-finish AISI 304 tubular steel handle with front grip, joined to lid.
- Heating by means of steel burner with stabilized flame underneath the tank, gas safety valve with thermocouple.
- Electric pilot burner ignition operated by gas valve pushbutton.
- Thermostatic temperature control from 100° to 280 C°.
- Safety thermostat.
- Orange indicator light on control panel indicates appliance operation.
- Heating automatically turned off when pan is tilted.
- Height adjustable feet in stainless steel.
- IPX5 protection rating.