Gecko Catering Equipment Limited provides non-slip flooring for commercial kitchens, takeaways, cafes and more. Our non-slip flooring looks great and keeps your staff and customers safe. Our floors are durable, stain-resistant and can stand both high & low temperatures and physical wear and tear.
We use top of the range Altro or Resin finishing, with easy clean features and suitable for use in all areas of heavy traffic where slip resistance, durability, cleanliness and hygiene are required.
Why choose Altro?
- Slip-resistant, even when wet, throughout the lifetime of floor
- Impervious surface, grout-free
- Coves to wall joints for rounded corners
- Incorporates Altro Easy-clean Technology for improved clean ability
- Resilient surface, comfortable underfoot, contributes to reduced ambient noise levels
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous options available in high quality PVC, which have aggregates throughout the wear layer of the floor, to guarantee long-lasting performance
To see the range of Altro flooring we supply, please click on the 4 types listed below.
*picture credit: www.altro.co.uk/Blog-and-case-studies/Gallery
Why choose Resin?
- It’s applied in a liquid form which then cures to produce the final synthetic resin finish.
- Can withstand high temperatures, chemicals, impact, heavy abrasion and high point-loading.
- This makes them an ideal choice for areas within industry and healthcare, and it’s a particular favourite for food preparation.
- You choose the elements you need to make the final product, for example; level of impact resistance, thickness and guarantee length.
If you would like more information on flooring your commercial space, please contact us on (01) 8019090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org