Friulinox - HiChef - HC34
The Future In Five:
- Blast Chilling - With blast chilling it is possible to plan preparations in advance, increasing productivity while maintaining the flavour, appearance and weight and eliminating the risk of intoxication.
- Shock Freezing - Blast freezing allows the purchasing of products at their best in terms of freshness, maturation and availability on the market and to preserve intact all the peculiarities.
- Thawing at controlled temperature and humidity - Being able to control and determine thawing of a product means keeping intact the organoleptic characteristics and optimizing stock, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- Proofing retarder - Flexibility in "just in time" production is the best way to optimise resources, manage time and to respond to the variability of demands.
- Low temperature cooking - The control of temperature and its maintenance within the predefined values allow preparations which safeguard not only taste and flavour but also succulence and tenderness ensuring truly exciting results.
- Chilling yield within 90': 72 Kg (+90 > +3°C)
- Freezing yield within 240': 48 Kg (+90 > -18°C)
- Dimensions: 1100 x 1080 x 1800 mm (LxPxA)
- Trays - Grid type: GN1/1 600X800
- Capacity trays: Pitch 10 - 12 - 17 mm"
- 7’’ touch capacitive IPS HD display
Please allow 3-4 days for delivery
Warranty: 1 year parts and labour